"Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with you demons will cause your angels to sing. Use pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength" - August Wilson

Sunday 18 November 2012

I've never been good with words...

So, i met this girl the other day and she was pretty nice, but cause i lack so much self confidence i just ended up mumblung and muddling up all of my words and just making a fool of myself, but throught like text/facebook we talk all the time about eveything but i still find it hard to talk to her in person, cause i just get so nervous,!

the first time i met her i said ' name my dan is hi' in all honesty i have never done something so embarrassing infront of someone before but it did actually do something for me because she found my clumsyiness cute, and i get its always a good sign when a girl girl calls you cute anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment