"Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with you demons will cause your angels to sing. Use pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength" - August Wilson

Thursday 27 December 2012

LONDON

Sorry that I haven't posted in a while but things have been pretty hectic over the last couple of weeks with one thing and another!
But on the 21st and 22nd of December I performed in the Britten theatre on London and it was the most unreal experience in the whole world, performing in an outstanding theatre!
But most of all I met some amazing people and they have changed my life, I've been through many friends throughout my life and nothing compares to the people I've met through doing Henry viii because they are the most real and honest people I know and they would never judged me, and it's made me realise that if I had taken my life, I would have never of made these people and had such an amazing take, and you never know , if they had never met me, their life could be at risk!
Just think about how you can change someone else's life!

No comments:

Post a Comment