"Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with you demons will cause your angels to sing. Use pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength" - August Wilson

Sunday 30 December 2012

Not being wanted

This post is kind of a spur of the moment thing, but something that has always let me down and feel bad about myself is when people cancel events or say they are 'Cancelled' so that you don't go, and I'd honestly prefer people to be honest and say 'sorry you can't come *insert valid reason*' instead if lying straight to your face!

It just seems all very petty, and I understand that I get annoying and quite full on at times, but that's just me, and most people misinterpret that as being clinging and so they push me away and seeing as so many people seem to do this to me I've decided that in the new year I'm going to become a completely different people so that maybe more people will like and stop pushing me away, because I'm sick of just being left out all the time :(

No comments:

Post a Comment