"Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with you demons will cause your angels to sing. Use pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength" - August Wilson

Friday 4 January 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR

So it's the beginning of 2013 and its a brand new year and as usual I've set my self a New Years resolution and this is probably the first one that I'll be able to actually see through -
And it's to be happy, it's sounds simple enough but throughout life there has always been things that bring me down and I just need to hold on to that but of hope there is out there to see me through for the whole year and so far it seems to be working as I feel like a different person, I feel like I'm finally in control of what I do and that this is my year when finally everything will work out for me and I will become the best version of myself!

Along with that I am going to be regularly uploading videos on to my YouTube channel that will hopefully amuse readers because they just show how weird and cooky I can be but to also show how am I progressing through the year as a person towards something that I've always wanted in my life, which is HAPPINESS

http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=danspaces
check out my youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment