"Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with you demons will cause your angels to sing. Use pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength" - August Wilson

Sunday 30 September 2012

Cats Are Evil

This is more of a rant post because of something that happened to me the other day and i thought some readers may find it slightly amusing

I was walking to my local shop and a cat starts rubbing agaimst my legs and normally i'd be like what the hell go away you stupid cat, so i start stroking it and another cat appears, and i start getting really freaked out because i really dislike cats, but then they start fighting and as i walk away they satrted clawing at my legs, so i walk abit faster, but one of them like digs its claws in to my legs hard as hell, so i'm in like crazy amounts of pain, and i start shaking my leg to get it off me and it flies of my legs which i have to admit did make me laugh.

So i thought i was safe and the other cats reappears and i literally leg it away form these demon cats that obviously hate me and are trying to kill me, but every time i see a cat i'm ready to fight, because CATS ARE EVIL!

I'll be doing a video about 'Cats are Evil' on my ytube page sometime this week, so keep alook out on my channel and while you wait chekout my lastest video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-t9Y_X3IMc&feature=plcp

No comments:

Post a Comment