"Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with you demons will cause your angels to sing. Use pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength" - August Wilson

Saturday 15 September 2012

Moving On Up? If Only I Was That Lucky

After that incident i became so self conscious as i didnt want people to see my cuts and how badly i had hurt myself and after i had done it i felt alot more at ease with my self as that had be the outlet for my emotion as i'm not really someone that cries, i bottle my emotions up until i cant take anymore, and that is usually my down fall, but when people started to notice my cuts, they kind of stepped away abit and became distance, eventhough i knew that some of them had selfharmed at one point or another, none of them really gave me the support that i needed.

But i couldnt tell my mum or any one of authority because i didnt want to have to go to hosiptal and have therapy and talk about what had happened, because i wouldnt be able to deal with it all. And thats when a friend suggested auditiong for the school musical, and once i got into that the cheery music and alter ego of someone from the past helped me to forget who i waomentarily, but as soon as that was over the rumours about me being gay got more malicious and even though i had a girlfriend, people still spread them, and just as my previous cuts had healed i could feel that new ones were going to coming in the near future.

My girlfriend fully understand what i was going through because she'd had a similar issue in the past and she really helped me, but when she broke up with me, i just hated myself again because i though it was because :
- i'm too fat
- i'm ugly
- i'm not manly enough
- i'm ginger
and it all czme flooding back to me and i took thee knife into my grasp and plunged it into my demise as the blood came flowing out the anger disappeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment