"Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with you demons will cause your angels to sing. Use pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength" - August Wilson

Tuesday 18 September 2012

New Begininings

So now that i had finally been propperly accepted into a social group i felt alot more at ease with myself and started to come out of my shell abit more and as i bounced off my new friends i began to grow in confidence and even though people were still make remarks about my appearance, my new found confidence helped me ignore it and make it into more of a joke or use it to insult them back like if someone said 'you're fat' i could go 'i can lose wait but you'll always be an arsehole'

i know it may sound petty but fighting back and sticking up for myself actually mad a difference as i made it clear that i wasnt some doormat that could just be walked all over, and now that i was more confidence i just had to sort the rest of my life out, because there was always that lingering feeling of cutting again, just because i had one bad day, the thought would always become more prominant in my mind set and i'd have to find someone or something that could do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment