"Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with you demons will cause your angels to sing. Use pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength" - August Wilson

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Part 2

So yeah this boy used to hit me when he got angry, which was all the time, and over the period of this happened my self confidence was continuely knocked until i felt that i was worthless, and I just became so scared and unsafe all the time which stopped me with getting involved with sports and other similar things, meaning that i also lost a few friends too, but eventuaqlly this boy left the school, meaning that I finally had the oppotunity to rebuild my confidence, but it wasn't that easy, because i was so shy and scared that i couldn't talk to anyone and even my grades suffered. But there was this one girl that could see the real me and after several weeks of talking we got together (but inly being like 11 it wasn't anything much) but she helped me on my way to improving my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment