"Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with you demons will cause your angels to sing. Use pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength" - August Wilson

Tuesday 25 September 2012

The Whole 'Gay' Rumor

I mentioned in an earlier post that whilst i was being bullied people always used to spread rumors that i was gay, and they all said this about me because, i was always a very submissive person because of my lack of confidence. this meant that i would tend to hang round with girls more than boys because i came to the assumption that boys would just verbally abuse me so i shyed away from it.

But the thing was half the boys that were saying it to me they would like hump each other and touch each other and didn't have anything to do with girls, where as i got to spend a lot of time with the girls getting to see a lot more than i should on an occasion from time to time ;) and many of the girls i ended up nbeing in relationships with,

so i think they need to look up the definition of 'gay' before they go throwing around calling people it when to be frank they're the ones that are probably gay, but that's not really my space to say, because you can never tell whats going on in someone else's mind

And now i'm happy to say I've got a girlfriend who is managing to change my life, in more ways that one

No comments:

Post a Comment