"Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with you demons will cause your angels to sing. Use pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength" - August Wilson

Wednesday 26 September 2012

My New Youtube Page

So i'm starting a youtube page and starting to do vlogs and other videos, so if you wanna watch my up to date videos do it because you'll see that i'm not all doom and gloom and you'll get to meet some of the people around me that kept me on the world, so views, comments, likes and subscribes are welcome!

I'm trying to get as many views as i can by christmas because i'm having a compettition with a friend to see who can get the most views, the competition started yesterday (25th september) and runs till christmas (25th december) and the loser has to be a slave for the day and if you guys help me win, you'll be able to see what i get my slave to do!

http://www.youtube.com/user/danspaces - the link to my youtube channel

and i'll be trying to upload videos atleast once a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment