"Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with you demons will cause your angels to sing. Use pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength" - August Wilson

Friday 14 September 2012

Coming To An End?

I found things considerabley harder to cope with when i entered year 10 (age 15) as stress of GCSE's where getting to me aswell as all these comments people were saying to me, but somehow they were getting worse and i couldn't understand why. So i was feeling contsantly put down and low and i couldn't actually see a way out, i felt like i just wanted to go to sleep and never wake up or get hit by a car, i just wanted a way to escape from all this pain that i was going through, because there was nothing i could do to escape from it.

And on the night that it all started i wrote out things similar to this :
- i hate being ginger
- i hate being fat
- i wish i could die
- no girl will ever love me
- i'll always be alone and miserable

And so on, and this is how i felt and i needed something and i was just looking for things in my room to occupy me and i found a pen knife, and i checked out all the different parts and as i turned it round i pricked my finger with the blade, and i suddenly felt very satistfied, and i took the blade to my wrist and continuously slashed it making it bleed and bleed, and i repeated this on my other wrist aswell, and i started really enjoying it as i saw this as the end of my life and my start to another, but i was interupted by a text which said

'Dan, thanks for always being here for me xxx'

which made my heat sink, how could i leave her after all she's been through, she needs me to be alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment