"Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with you demons will cause your angels to sing. Use pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength" - August Wilson

Monday 10 September 2012

From The Start

Just a bit about me now, luckily I was blessed ith ginger hair (haha, yeah that's where it all started) so I went through primary school being the only ginger, but aswell as that i had a cows lick so my hair flicked up at the front, and something else I was like 3 stone over weight since birth, so I was an easy target for people to take the mick and mock me, but at this age I was fairly ignorant to it, and didnt really understand, but I was the kid that 'neutralised' the naughty boy, who would shout in my face and hit me, but I was always too scared to say anything - to anyone.
And that's were my bullying problem started.

No comments:

Post a Comment